A big thank you to everyone who made 2017 such a success. International Solutions Group values the relationships we’ve built over the years and are happy to count each of you as part of the International Solutions Group family.
If it’s been a while since we were last in touch, we’d love to hear what 2017 has brought for you! Please drop us a line at email@example.com.
Happy New Year!
International Solutions Group’s top 5 thematic areas of focus in 2017
Since 2005, International Solutions Group has helped humanitarian aid and development organizations achieve greater impact through improved planning, monitoring, assessment, and research. International Solutions Group’s work has encompassed a variety of thematic (and cross-cutting) areas. In 2017, the top 5 most popular areas of focus were:
- Information and Communication Technologies for Development (ICT4D): 78% of our projects included an ICT4D component. This included the evaluation of and support to the use of ICT4D tools and/or the use of innovative technologies in carrying out M&E engagements.
- Gender Equality: 53% of our projects included gender equality components. Examples range from the mapping of women’s economic empowerment programming in Afghanistan through to evaluating global programming working to eradicate gender-based violence.
- Education: 53% of our projects focused on education including ECCD, primary education, secondary education, and vocational training.
- Health: 37% of our projects covered health-related subject matter including nutrition, SRHR, ECCD, and WASH.
- Disability Rights: 26% of our projects included disability rights components including SRHR and GBV.
Highlights of Our Practice
In 2017, International Solutions Group…
- Was on the ground in 25 countries covering 5 continents. These countries included Cambodia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Hungary, India, Kenya, Liberia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Spain, Swaziland, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, United States of America, Vietnam, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Undertook a total of 19 evaluations and research studies which involved on-the-ground data collection in 25 countries for 17 different clients.
- Engaged 13 partners and more than 60 technical specialists and experts from around the world in order to deliver high-quality findings and actionable recommendations rooted in evidence.
- Began work with the US Department of State through the newly awarded Performance Management and Evaluation Services Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity award valid through 2021.
- Revolutionized our survey data collection through the use of ValiData.
- Joined the Steering Committee for MERL Tech 2018.
- Principal, Stephen Ladek, hosted Aidpreneur’s 175th Terms of Reference Podcast. With more than 50,000 downloads, each podcast presents real-world examples of what it looks like to create social impact and deliver assistance to those in need.